Thursday, September 27, 2012

Surgery Update

Dr. Christman decided to let me come home tonight. It was a good thing . . . they didn't have internet access there.

 I got to have soft dog food for dinner. Boy did I love that. Almost made it worth it.



I'm a little sore, but the drugs are really good. I'm on pain meds and anti-inflamatory so am resting comfortably. I also had about 6 teeth out that were abscessed (too many for my mouth) and my nostrils were a bit too small, so those were enlarged.

 Here I am with some of my favorite toys by my side. I even tried to play a little with my Papa, but Dr. Christman said take it easy so I'll sign off for tonight.













1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you are doing well buddy. Your cousin Charlie sends a kiss on the nose for ya.

    ReplyDelete